How long does it take for TalentReef to review your application and offer you/not offer you the job?

I applied for a job at Culver's on August 2nd. The only way to do so was through Culver's website which led me straight to TalentReef. I applied for my job with a resume and recommendations etc. It says my application status is "Received" How long will it take TalentReef to review my application and offer or not offer me the job? Thank you.

Never heard of it. When I was a manager, I hired people in person. The application was just to see if they had any relevant experience that would be helpful. But I hired everyone who came in except those who could only work mornings or something. (I needed people at night)

As long as it takes.  Your information has been logged by the software. The company may use the software's pre-screening algorithm to quickly determine whether to consider you. If that is the case, you'll be notified fairly quickly (like a week) if you don't meet the needs. How long it takes for a human being to review your application and make a decision is unknown.  It comes down to how desperate Culver's is to fill the position and or how many applicants they want to review before interviewing candidates.

TalentReef is HR software.

Culver's uses this software to manage their employees and recruitment process.

Culver's is the one that is doing the review, not TalentReef.

How long does it take - it depends on how quickly they need new employees.