How dangerous can a road rage be ?

I want to have an argument with another driver then follow them to there address after 

• arther

one mistake followed by a ******** act will cause more grief. Get over it if . If someone dies as a result of your actions you will regret it for the rest of your life.

• F

Ask Ronnie Pickering .( see YouTube)

• GF

Very dangerous. 

When I was younger SWIM blocked the road and played baseball with the occupants of the other vehicle. 

• Kenny

Most people have a cell phone to call the cops if you follow them . Do you think they will go to jail ?

Many, many people carry guns, mace or tasers, so it's a really bad idea, not to mention possible police charges that include harassmnent. But please do go right ahead and do that. I love to see Darwin's law of survival in action. 

That is what you want.   If the other driver wants to have a fist fight and then follow you home, you may have a problem.  What you might get is beat to crap and then killed.  

Getting SHOT or stabbed are not out of the question.

Arrest by the coppers may be a decent result.

• Murzy

I've learned to let it go and not risk getting injured.