Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

"Defund The Police" or "Defend The Police"?

• Mandy

Neither.  Treat them fairly and hold them accountable when necessary.  There should never just be a blanket “defending” of the police.  

• joshua

That’s your narrative. Hell not even your narrative as you are just a useful idiot for your party and have no critical thinking skills of your own.

My god you people are so simple minded with your tribal politics

Defend the police, defund BLM and antifa and all the other rioters who want to destroy the USA with their Marxism.

Defend, people use the police as a scapegoat for too much, a few bad apples or a situation whereby the suspect thinks it’s because of their skin colour just causes chaos.

I emailed a client some standard questions I send everyone at the bank I work for, I need a lot of information if you are opening a business account , the guy accused me of being racist and emailed my boss (no idea how he got his email) slating me....the point is only because you ask someone of colour a question or in the police’s case suspect them of something doesn’t mean they only did it because of their colour!

Defend The Police. They have defended generations of helpless liberals so why get rid of them when it would result in more crying liberals?