Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

"Defund The Police" or "Defend The Police"?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Mandy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Neither.  Treat them fairly and hold them accountable when necessary.  There should never just be a blanket “defending” of the police.  

• joshua
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

That’s your narrative. Hell not even your narrative as you are just a useful idiot for your party and have no critical thinking skills of your own.

My god you people are so simple minded with your tribal politics

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Defend the police, defund BLM and antifa and all the other rioters who want to destroy the USA with their Marxism.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Defend, people use the police as a scapegoat for too much, a few bad apples or a situation whereby the suspect thinks it’s because of their skin colour just causes chaos.

I emailed a client some standard questions I send everyone at the bank I work for, I need a lot of information if you are opening a business account , the guy accused me of being racist and emailed my boss (no idea how he got his email) slating me....the point is only because you ask someone of colour a question or in the police’s case suspect them of something doesn’t mean they only did it because of their colour!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Defend The Police. They have defended generations of helpless liberals so why get rid of them when it would result in more crying liberals?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.