Why DOES one BOOKEND start at the BEGINNING......😂😂😂😂?
MJT...... Never read it.
- Holo HoloLv 72 months agoFavourite answer
Because it is a Bookend.
- Adullah MLv 72 months ago
Since I have never heard the word, BOOKBEGINNING that is why.
- MJT209Lv 52 months ago
Have you read Groundhog day?
- Weasel McWeaselLv 72 months ago
well, Japanese books are read back to front! So it gets confusing .
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Little Big ManLv 72 months ago
Because it's not good to start at the end.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Because it's a very short story.
- Calamity JayneyLv 72 months ago
This is actually a very good question and I suppose it all depends on which way you look at it. I am with you though we will have a book beginning and a bookend.
- Mrs HLv 72 months ago
Well, somebody has to go first
- ChaiTeaLv 62 months ago
If you begin at the bookending, you may as well just shelve the whole idea.
- ausblueLv 72 months ago
a good starter point
- PronkLv 72 months ago
Because in the beginning..
God created it that way.😇