Maissa asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

Who basically is Lee Harvey and what good did he do?

I am a South African and I really want to know. Plus I am only 11.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You should specify which Lee Harvey you mean. If I ask what good did the Zulu do, you might ask which Zulu ;)

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He did no good assuming you mean Oswald. 

• F
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Well he supposedly shot JFK. While most Americans consider this one of the worst days in US history until 9/11, he may well have saved the world. How?

Well USA and the Soviet Union never had a war, which would have been nuclear. It was touch and go in the early 60s if this might happen. A different president, may have had different results. Who knows?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He virtually exterminated the hopes and dreams that MLK would have achieved 1964-1969.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

If your only 11 you shouldn't be on here because you have to be 13 to come on here troll.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Lee Harvey Oswald is the alleged assassin of president Kennedy. You can type your q into Google search and get much more data. You're petitioning us to take the time that's on you as the inquisitor.

• 2 months ago

Reported for not being 13 or older to use the site, you just admitted you're 11.

• xyzzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Do you mean Lee Harvey Oswald? He assassinated United States President John F. Kennedy in 1963.

• Phil
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lee Harvey may refer to:

Lee Harvey (academic) (fl. 1980s–2000s), British academic & policy analyst

Lee Harvey (musician), rapper on the 2001 song "Lapdance"

Lee Harvey (footballer) (born 1966), retired English footballer

Lee Harvey Oswald (1939–1963), assassin of American president John F. Kennedy

Tracie Andrews (born 1969), convicted murderer of her fiancé Lee Raymond Harvey

• Marli
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

How old must you be to use Yahoo Answers?  13.

You don't have to v13 to use a search engine such as Google.  So why don't you use it and find websites with all the fact?

You checked the box that said you were over 13, so you lied 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.