Did yahoo get rid of comments on their articles because of wrong-think? ?

Opinions only allowed to suit Mainstreams opinion? 

Yes. Look at the headlines, all negative towards Trump. Never anything pointing out Biden's obvious mental decline and inability to string three words together into a sentence. The comments repeatedly point out things like this, and the leftists who run Yahoo's news site could not tolerate this. Also, they were likely under pressure from the woke communist crowd to clamp down on non-leftist speech. If the comments ever come back, they will likely be under some form of strict control and filtering to allow only "correct" thinking people to get their message out.

If Mainstream opinion means "racist opinion" I believe that is correct. Most of the Yahoo comment I've read are from White supremacists and go back years, particularly after Obama was elected.  

Don't know ,however what I do know is I can open yahoo up for what its supposed to be and that is ,to check the weather and the stock market.  I saved hour after hour of frustration each day .I used to spend hours pulling my hair out ,thankfully its over now .

This was done for security and safety reasons. Also, there are legal liability reasons for Verizon because of increasing spamming, violent threats, and attempts to breach security around a presidential election. They did the same thing in 2012 and 2016.

• martin

Getting rid of all comments cannot be because of prejudice in favor of only a certain type of comment.  Probably it was done for the sake of economizing the process, that is, for the sake of money and increasing profits.  If advertisers react against the decision to omit comments, then comments will return.