Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 2 months ago

Law & Order Episode Search?

Hi I'm Nine Skywalker trying to find a episode of law and order where near the end of the episode the case is solved by Olivia Be who gets a confession after interrogate in public court from a hot teen girl who slept with a retarded boy or gave hIm a bj to keep him quite because she committed a murder he was some sort of witness it was a good episode thrilling episode for a law and order mythology please give me title of episode season number and episode number.I don't know if it was SVU or one of the other ones but I know and remember Elliot in the episodes around the one I'm looking for. 😊

1 Answer

Relevance
  • J
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I’ve seen every single episode of svu, but not the other shows. The only episode I can think of is one that happened after Elliot left the show. A couple of teenage girls killed their young classmate. The little boy was part of the gypsy community. The girls tried to frame a mentally disabled guy for the murder and they gave him a bj to keep him quiet. The episode is season 13, episode 9. It’s called lost traveller. Just FYI, you can get all this type of info on the IMDB app. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.