Adam
Adam asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 2 months ago

Vegetations & Vegans - Do you let your children eat meat?

Being as my children live with their father, and he is not a vegetarian or a vegan, they eat meat. 

I'm not a vegetarian or a vegan. And if I had a wife and kids, I would not let them go vegetarian or vegan. As the man who is supposed to be the spiritual leader in the home, I would see to it that everybody in my house ate a normal omnivorous diet. Jumping on the PETA bandwagon would be against my rules.

PETA, and their followers, are part of those that the King James Bible warns about (1 Timothy 4:1-6) who have given heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils.

In the Old Testament of the Bible, Joshua said:

"Choose whom this day you are going to serve. As for me and my house, we are going to serve the Lord."

And I agree with what Joshua said.

personally i'm a vegetarian but I think I would give my children meat, and let them decide as they get older whether they want to have vegan or vegetarian diet, I think meat and dairy are quite key for growth and although some people are brought up on these diets well and healthily I would just choose to serve meals with meat and carry on with my vegetarian diet.

Babies and young children NEED at least dairy and eggs to grow properly, I do not believe young children can thrive on a vegan diet, at least the ones I've seen look very frail compared to omnivore babies and children. Some countries even BANNED veganism on babies.

Source(s): vegetarian athlete

Thank our lucky stars that vegans don't tend to have children.

I don't have any children

I'm 14 so I don't have any children 😹 but if I did I would keep all animal products away from them and educate them on veganism:)💞