Is my belly piercing really crooked? ?

I just got my belly button pierced yesterday for my birthday, and I noticed the bottom ball was slanted right after it was done. I don’t know if I should take it out or not. I think that I’m really paranoid and think it looks worse than what is actually is .. what do you think? 

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Judy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I had to blow up the picture to see it and yes, it is hanging off to the side.

• 2 months ago

Maybe it will adjust on its own. Give it a minute. Happy Birthday.

• 2 months ago

i have the same exact problem and i’ve seen responses that say just to tape it to the side you want so it’s not crooked anymore, i can tell that urs is crooked too like mine, and i’m just scared people are gonna notice that it’s crooked and i definitely don’t want to get it pierced again.  

• Laura
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We can't tell that you have a piercing at all in that photo, let alone see it up close to see if it is crooked.  

Stand up straight with your feet flat, shoulders squared, and have someone else take a picture of just the piercing.  Then you will be able to tell if it is crooked or not.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Sorry in advance as I'm in a mischievous mood, but you haven't had your belly-button pierced, you've had the skin above it pierced, lol. Also, sorry to inform you that you're right it's not straight and you sound like me in that everything needs to be perfect, so I guess like me you'll be removing it? 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

how about you let it fully heal and let the swelling go down more

• 2 months ago

Perfectly straight isnt really needed. especially for dangling things. If you dont like it take it out and let it heal.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.