OCD/Bidet?

Hi guys. I suffer from OCD and it’s a pretty painful experience. Lately my concern has been that if I wipe that i have a fear of my hands coming across fecal particles during the wipe process and then when I pull my pants up I will contaminate that and so forth. I invested in a bidet but have noticed I get splashed on the leg and buttock area and I end up thinking that its poop getting splashed on me. I know its ridiculous but I really want to just stop living my life this way. Can I please get some input. 

I’m planning on seeing a therapist but if that doesnt work out im hoping to get some clarity here. Appreciate it

Rather than spending the money on a bidet, why not use latex gloves while cleaning yourself. You peel one glove off with the other and then use your clean hand to carefully peel off the second glove. But you really need to see a therapist.

• kelvin

see a good therapist