What should I tell my friend?

I’m a 22 year old guy and I’ve been talking to this girl on tik tok. Mostly in a friendly way, but I have hit on her also, and we like to flirt. This has been going on for about a week and a half. Here’s the problem. I thought she looked about 18-19 and she tells me she’s 15... what should I do?? I definitely can’t meet up with her like we had planned. Should I keep talking to her or no? This is incredibly awkward and I don’t want to end up on Fox News. I don’t think there’s a law on being friends with someone but... should I be honest and tell her I’m 22?? She never asked, but it’ll come up. I feel so awkward and bad.....

• A

she is jail bait, drop her before you get arrested

• Tepee

You are wise to be reluctant to pursue a relationship with her.    Check the 'age of consent' law where you are to see if she would be at a legal age  for you to openly date after her next birthday.