A asked in Home & GardenDo It Yourself (DIY) · 2 months ago

How do l know if I got resin of my hands? ?

I used rubbing alcohol, baking soda and salt. My hands still feel a bit sticky. So how do l know if it’s completely gone?

My hands dried and it doesn’t seem sticky. But when I first tried them they were a bit. Idk it just needed time to dry. But does that mean all the resin is gone?

It’s been over an hour and some parts feel a little sticky, not a lot but just like weird. I washed it again with baking soda dish soap. Scrubbing in between my fingers. Should l be worried tho? Is it normal to have this feeling? 

• hart

my turpentine help

liquid dishwashing soap with a stiff brush is enough.  the rest will wear off naturally

• John

Acetone. Nail polish remover. Guessing you mean polyester resin or similar.

still sticky.....that is trace resin. When you hands feel normal like they usually do, its gone. Residual will eventually wear off.

More glue