Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 2 months ago

I over strained my voice singing like two to three months ago. I continued to sing, but rarely. It’s been 3 mnths. My voice is still bad.?

Is my voice ever going to get back to normal. Is it permanently damaged? Pls tell me what you can. 

You don't "over strain" your voice, you strain your voice. You don't come here for medical advice. You go to a throat specialist. 

You could of strained your vocal cords or something else can be wrong you should go to an ears, nose and throat doctor

• Tina

Stop trying to sing at once, in case you make things worse, and see your doctor, who will be able to recommend you to a specialist if it's necessary.

• RJ

It is very unusual for your singing voice to remain "bad" for two to three months.  It is recommended that you have your throat examined by a medical professional.  

Source(s): I am a professional singer

I believe following good diet CAN make your voice good again. Honey is definitely on top of list to have everyday