What are the top five worst mistakes parents make?
- Gummy RoachLv 72 months agoFavourite answer
1) Having more kids than they're able to comfortably support.
2) Try too hard to be their kids' friend instead of their parent.
3) "No" doesn't mean "No", when it needs to.
4) Grounding kids for poor grades instead of finding and fixing the cause of the problem
5) Mentality of, "My kid would NEVER do that!" (Yes he would and probably IS!)
- DannyLv 52 months ago
1. Punishing their children for not doing well in tests, when they should help them out instead.
2. Having more kids that they can care for.
3. Abandoning their children if they come out as LGBTQ+.
4. Hitting their children.
5. Letting their kids run wild in shops/restaurants etc.