Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Why did my guy best friend say this to me?

He said out of the blue “sorry to bring up the past but when you used to joke with your ex about having a son named William ... I like that, that’s my sense of humour” he was smiling when he said this, he paused and then continued “well, not joking about that but you know what I mean?” 

Bored of what? 

The Pope just finished a tour of the East Coast and was taking a limousine to the airport. Since he'd never driven a limo, he asked the chauffeur if he could drive for a while. The reluctant chauffeur pulled over along theroadside, climbed into the back of the limo, and the Pope took the wheel.The Pope then merged onto the highway and accelerated to over 90 mph to see what the limo could do.

Suddenly, the Pope noticed the blue light of the State Patrol in his sidemirror, so he pulled over. The trooper approached the limo, peered in through the windows, then said, "Just a moment please, I need to call in."

Bored I suppose............