Why do French fries taste so much like potatoes?
- wobafettyLv 62 months agoFavourite answer
Not sure, they're made out of oranges.
- 💙ElliotTheCorgi💙Lv 72 months ago
Fries are usually made from potatoes hun.
- Hal A. PeñoLv 72 months ago
Because their primary ingredient is potatoes. Who would have thunk it?
- HushabyeLv 42 months ago
@wobafetty, I was going to say the same thing! True story!
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 18 gibbs 20Lv 72 months ago
Then you're not cooking them correctly.
- ɱs. sρε૮ƭα૮ℓεLv 72 months ago
They usually ARE made from potatoes.
- L. E. GantLv 72 months ago
Strange that something made from potatoes tastes like potatoes, isn't it?
But one can make then out of kumara (sweet potatoes)
- Phantom FeitanLv 62 months ago
🤦♂️They're made from potatoes you idiotic troll. Troll better not harder
- KathyLv 72 months ago
Because they are made from potatoes.