Poll- When was the last time you tried something new?

• ឵឵

A messaging app called Signal. I don't like WhatsApp but I have to use it because majority of my contacts use it. I have asked some to use Telegram. The stickers on Telegram are beautifully designed. It also have some other great features that whatsapp can't offer except Video Calling...which I hope they will be adding soon.

• 3rd day of August 2020 tried something new to drink 😀 and nope wasn't alcoholic drink. Was a warm drink  which tasted good.

It has been a long time Millie.

• Kenny

Funny you should ask, yesterday .

• I'm always trying new style of beer from around the world

• Kathy

A very long time ago.......

Last month I tried a snail ... escargot.  I was on a double date and for me and the other girl, it was our first time trying escargot.  I had to spit mine out, my friend managed to choke down her snail.  After that the guys determined that I was the spitter and my friend was the swallower. 

About 2 weeks ago and I didn't like it.