ydni asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

what did Princess Margaret get upto in mustique?

I read she partied a lot over there and was really impressed by the size of the local men. 

I'd imagine it was quite controversial back in the days? 

Update:

The anon saying that there were no local men. Well a quick google image search will show you images of the princess wearing a white dress and turban surrounded by naked local men wearing gold tassel! 

And didnt some british gangster entertain the princess with his party trick balancing 3 pints on his man parts! 

Iv heard that a lot used to go on at this island!  

Update 2:

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Mustique was Margaret's vacation home. She entertained friends there, but she did not entertain local men in the way  you purport. Her long-term boyfriend, Roddy Llewellyn, was a guest.

You either are making stories up, or you believe some of the lesser tabloid lies. And, this picture---you need to post the link to it as I don't believe such a picture exists. I have never seen such a picture.

• 1 month ago

the small size i heard

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A size queen trolling about a princess.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Same sort of things all Jetsetters got up to in the 1960s.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Toy boys. Booze. Cigarettes. Debauchery. 

I love the photo you have linked. Shows the drunk Margaret lusting after that local man. That lustful look in her eyes and where her eyes are focusing says it all about what the Queen’s sister got up to. What extravagant debauchery!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Then you know what she got up to there-- partying a lot. But there were no "local men." It's a small, private island that was uninhabited before Colin Tennant, also known as the 3rd Baron Glenconner, purchased it in 1958. He built a home/private resort there and gifted Princess Margaret land to build her own home there in 1960. Most "controversy" was merely innuendo and rumor as the entire point of it was to be exclusive, completely private, and thus keep paparazzi away so as to avoid the possibility of "controversy" by quashing any random photo or whatnot from being taken out of context and exploited into massive tabloid feature.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Who cares. The royals are so 20th century.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.