yang asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

At what age you start to smoke marijuana?

At what age?

• Aaron

I advice you not to smoke marijuana ,marijuana not only get you addicted ,but exhaust most of your saving,the worse-case scenario is that it will affect your growth ,and result in malnourishment , short stature ,  you will become unconfident person, you may will say that smoking marijuana is a minor problems ,I want to tell you that this minor problems will gradually evolve into major problems ,Do you know how much those addicted to drugs spend on this useless things ,you can calculate this ,besides ,do you know how many families have been ruined by drugs ,you really need to undergo deep self-reflection ,just think of your parents and those who care about you and support you

you may turn to other highly addictive drugs ,such as heroin,once you addicted to heroin ,you may be hopeless case and may be plagued by many kinds of minor and major illnesses ,

• jim g

When I  was 14.  Early 1960s.  A real trip about five times over the course of 1 year, maybe less. Then complications found no great desire to smoke it. Tried edibles about five years ago but had no reaction other than getting dizzy. Maybe due to other Rx's I take preventing a high?  But no interest and cost too much to keep trying various combinations.

Source(s): Personal experience and some informal research.
  • Edna

I've smoked marijuana only two times in my life - when I was my 30's - and never since. I didn't enjoy the effect it had on me. 

i never did it and i am healthy and strong

mentally and physically

• Lester

At no age i do not smoke it

0                                       

22, I got hooked fast and then coming off was pretty uncomfortable. 

• Rick

never even smoked a cigarette ...................

• Scott

I think I was 17 or 18 when I first tried marijuana.