Can a victorian fly to thailand or bali at this current time and do quarantine on a beach hotel?
- funnelLv 41 month ago
No. You may, however, be able to sneak in as a historian. I got in there as a vicksabtorian but it was a fluke.
- ausblueLv 71 month ago
Nope.... and why would you want to ..Thailand has the virus also
- FunnelwebLv 71 month ago
There is a travel ban, and Australians may not leave Australia without an exemption from the Department of Home Affairs.
Reasons for an exemption include:
"- your travel is as part of the response to the COVID-19 outbreak, including the provision of aid
- your travel is essential for the conduct of critical industries and business (including export and import industries)
- you are travelling to receive urgent medical treatment that is not available in Australia
- you are travelling on urgent and unavoidable personal business
- you are travelling on compassionate or humanitarian grounds
- your travel is in the national interest."
Going to a beach hotel doesn't seem to fit any of these reasons.
In addition Thailand has banned incoming passenger flights.
Victorians can't even travel to the warmer parts of Australia at present. It's winter in Victoria, with no possibility of escape to somewhere warmer.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Aussie BattlerLv 71 month ago
Half Wit is suffering from Ladyboy Withdrawal Syndrome.
- I love welfareLv 51 month ago
You can go straight to Bali right now. But getting back to Australia will be problematic.
- Half Drawn BoyLv 71 month ago
No tourists are allowed into Thailand currently. I’m not sure about Indonesia.
- Anonymous1 month ago
I can't see why you can't, from what I know they both want your business.