Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Partner had suicide girls account ?

When I was with my partner a year I found out they had a suicide girls account for 5 years... they deleted it after I asked for months... a year later I just can’t stop randomly bringing up that they had this and it still bothers me they get angry I keep mentioning it... they say that they deleted it cause it wasn’t important and because they love me, but I don’t understand why they even had that account if they really cared about me...what should I do? My partner never spoke to anyone on it but they followed hundreds of women on the account! Why did he need them if he had me?

You understand that's basically just a site for exchanging burlesque photos, I hope. If you're in any way threatened by that you're not ready to be in a real relationship. He needs outside stimulation because you can't be white/black/Asian all at the same time. You can't simultaneously be a brunette, a blonde and a redhead. You can't have tribal tattoos one moment and Irezumi sleeves. People in relationships look at other people all the time and it doesn't mean they're planning to cheat or to leave you. Your insecurity is probably an incredible turnoff to him. He needs this outlet because he's a human male and he's only been in a relationship with you for a scant 12 months. You're just expecting too much. 

Why did he enjoy looking at hot girls? Because they made him horny. He can care about you and want to be with you and still enjoy looking at girls online when horny occasionally. Some people just like porn.