Hector
Lv 4
Hector asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

What is your opinion on WWE Hall of Famer Marty Janetty confessing about being a serial killer?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

I don't believe he did it. I think it's a huge conspiracy. I believe Vince McMahon ordered Kevin Sullivan to murder all those people, because they were going to expose his drug trafficking. Now they are using Marty Janetty as the fall guy. Just like they framed Chris Benoit and Jimmy Snuka, they are now framing another innocent man.

Attachment image
  • When did Marty Jannetty go into The WWE Hall of Fame? Why don't you check your most Recent WWE WrestleMania Program and flip over to The WWE Hall of Fame Section and look at the list of WWE Hall of Famers? You won't find Marty Janetty. Someone seems to be starved for attention and now Law Enforcement is conducting an investigation. He may be a Serial Killer or he may be a Bald Faced Liar. Sooner or later we will find out whether he is the former or the latter?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He is very stupid. 

• 2 months ago

He didn't confess about being a serial killer. He mentioned about killing 1 man in self defence and hiding his body. It really depends,  if they investigate and turns out he acted in self defence then I hope it's not too hard a sentence (if any at all)  But I doubt anything will come of it unless Marty confesses. which it could just be a publicity stunt. He may not of even done anything. 

I never wish for another man's life to be ruined, I hope all is okay with him.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Wow would have never guessed it. If true hope WWE give him the Benoit treatment!

• Adam
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Marty isn't in the hall of fame. It's also a shame of how far the idiot had fallen. He had the talent to be huge in wrestling, unfortunately his attitude stunk. If it's proven, I hope he gets life and blackballed by the WWE

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.