clumsy asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

Can you still poop with stomach blockage?

I've been having issues passing gas and stools. So I took some prune juice and was able to pass so much gas and liquified poop. The poop was dark green. I thought that would be the end of that after I spend the rest of the afternoon going to the bathroom every 20 minutes. But still having trouble with trapped gas. Again I took some prune juice and again it liquified my poop and gave my stomach a ride. Poop color was normal brown. Just wondering if my stomach might be blocked or just a stomach bug?  

I have the exact same problem with trapped gas. It is horrendous and I hate having that issue. I would probably see a doctor about the green poop though

You need Fiber and lots of it. 

Stomachs don’t block, small intestines do, the colon less so.  This is not a diagnostic site, but you don’t sound sick enough for a small bowel obstruction. Go get seen