Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Do you think it’s rude to go over someone’s house and eat their food? ?

So I bought this donut at a bakery yesterday and I was saving it for today. So while I was sleeping this morning I guess my aunt (who thinks she’s rich but she’s not) came over and brought her son and he ate it without even asking me! Like if she’s so rich why does her kid have to eat someone else’s food? I literally work a minimum wage job!

yes and i think they should ask you first

• Edna

Did you leave your donut sitting out on the kitchen counter where your nephew could find it and eat it? If so, you have no one to blame except yourself. How could you expect your nephew ask you if he could eat your donut? -- you were sleeping when he ate it.

• Ivan

Not if they offer to feed you. Eating your donut was messed up. Your mom shouldnt have done that to you. Next time hide it or put your name on it. 

• Tj

Looks like someone needs to keep her out of the house, when you are sleeping, so you can watch them.

How old is the donut thief? It was rude, indeed, for him to eat your donut without permission, and for his mother to allow it . What were they doing in your home while you were asleep? Next time,lock your door and put your donut away in a cupboard.

Yes, that's rude.