What's With The Person Or People Spamming That Most Women Are Bicurious?

It makes no sense. They know damn well that what they are saying isn't true if they were reading the responses, and if they're trolling, it's honestly a bad one considering that enough people think that it is the truth.

• Sky

I've seen sh!t like that for years, both here and on other sites like Misterpoll.  Some childish dipshit will become absolutely obsessed with some idea, concept, fetish, or new word they just learned, and then will post dozens of "questions" or polls about it as if everyone else in the world is just as obsessed with it as they are.  We have this moron who thinks most or all women are bisexual, bi-curious, or lesbian; there was that moron who kept claiming she was a middle aged female entrepreneur who went nude in front of her family and was worried her god thought it was sinful; over on Misterpoll (back when the site worked) there were morons obsessed with jumping into a pool fully clothed (why they'd have a fetish about that is beyond me), or getting spanked by their mother when they were in their teens or older, or getting a pie in the face (again, why a fetish about that?), or "I've been naughty so tell me how I should be punished".  Some people just get tunnel vision about whatever it is they are obsessed about and can't stop trying to make it be the topic of other peoples' conversation.

Its someone with a fantasy FFM who will never see it come true. So, they satisfy it by trolling/spamming here.  Its why we need mods here.  Report

Because if you see it on the internet it must be true, even if you know you're lying and you put it there yourself.

Mental illness.