Fashion nova jeans?

So Again I’m having trouble finding a size in fashion nova jeans so I’m normally a size 12 in other jeans, I’m 5’7 and I weigh around 180 

Fashion Nova uses odd number junior sizes.  Size is not determined by weight or height, it is by bust, waist and hip. I am assuming your waist and hip don't correspond with the size 11 on their charts and you don't like the idea of the larger 13.   Most of fashion Nova's stuff is made of stretchy synthetic fabrics so there's quite a bit of wiggle room built into their sizes so you could possibly fit into the 11.  Just be sure to read the exchanges and returns information on the website if the jeans don't fit and you need to exchange them for the other size. 

Edit: just finished rechecking their size charts. Holy crap! They are nothing like the sizes anywhere else. They seem to be smaller than any other store. Again, everything is quite stretchy so ... Not sure what to say other than contact their customer service for size clarification.

• kristy

They don’t have a size chart?

Cant you just find pants size 12 in fashion nova? I'm so confused