If Joe Biden wins how long will it be before the Democrats come up with a reason to get him out of office?

And replace him with the person they really intend to promote for their benefit? 

He clearly has early onset Alzheimer's and if anyone can't see that they are trying too hard to deny it. I'm sorry the man has it but it is what it is and surely we as Americans cannot be so stupid as to put this man in charge of America for even a day.  

Update:

Also, I placed this question in Politics & Government, sub cat. other politics & Gov't and as usual it winds up in another category. Can't edit it to the correct category either. So there's the separate question. Is it me? Pray tell what am I doing wrong?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Joe can die on cue for them ????    ..................................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• 1 month ago

You are absolutely right.  The guy's going to be dead within about four years and until then, he will go downhill rapidly.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

unrelated to personal finance. And if they had anyone better, why wouldn't they be running?

• Guber
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Well, there are numerous reasons to get uncle orange donnie out of there, but he's still in there acting the fool.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

He doesn't have "early" onset Alzheimers.

That occurs when you have the beginning of Alzheimers in your mid-60s or before.

He is about 108 years old.

He clearly has some form of dementia or a neurological problem.  Whether it's Alzheimers... we don't know.

1. The people who say but he stuttered when he was young

= yeah, and he didn't for about 65+ years... so clearly that is a decline

2. He can't get through the first 10 words of a commercial.

- a pre-recorded commercial, that you can record many many many times.

When I hear him talk, I want to jump through my little screen and help him with the words.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.