Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

Stomach pain and no breath?

I’ve been having stomach pain recently after eating something bad last Sunday. I ended up vomiting but I didn’t feel much better honestly, only after some pepto bismol. I haven’t been able to eat much or it upsets my stomach pretty bad and I feel like I might vomit and at night usually I feel like I have trouble breathing or labored breathing? I don’t have an inhaler at all so what should I do about this? I get really worried and worked up when I start feeling like this and usually almost stay up all night until I end up falling asleep. I don’t know how to calm myself down

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I have something similar but don't know what it is, it is very frustrating. Maybe you can go to your doctor to see like a gastroen. Best of luck

• 2 months ago

You probably have irritated your stomach lining from stomach acid(HCL--concentrated Hydrochloric Acid). This acid outside the stomach can make metal smoke. The stomach lining is protected with mucus that prevents acid attacks.Try an Over-the-Counter(OTC)acid reducer named Prilosec or Nexium. These medicines take one to three days to pre-program your stomach lining so one capsule lasts 24 hours. The medicines are a little expensive, so choose the smallest size and the generic version on pharmacy shelves.If the pain ends, you can continue using the medicines. Still, your stomach-lining pain could signal gastritis or maybe an ulcer working.

harrald

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.