Why do men have a heavy price of losing money when relationships marriages go awry fighting the system for time with kids the good men why?

The question I ask cause lots of good men are taken to the cleaners they hardly get to see the kids or kid, at times and many pay more money child support forced to live at home with family members then shamed for it. yet the good men who suffer the of lost why can't a man and the man agree to keep things from I'm taking it all for you the kids, rib, house,  then say do ya love me now?

I ask why are men taken fully too cleaners when they barely have $10 to their name I mean how do you teach keeping they if he's broke %75 of the and why do good men have a legal fight for a me I mean the good men not the bad ones 

It's ignorance. It's just too easy to protect premarital wealth with a prenuptial agreement and too simple to marry a woman with an income similar to your own. Men who do both those things rarely if ever are "taken to the cleaners". 

Divorced twice No Blame divorce she automatically gets 50% if you have children and she gets Custody say good Bye to 70%

Whichever parent is given the majority of childcare, will presumably also be working and earning money.  However it's virtually impossible to survive on one salary and care for children and offer a stable home.  Women are usually the main carers of children.  Childcare alone is expensive, let alone Mortgage or Rent, bills etc.  Presumably you do want your children to live in a home and not on the streets. Then of course you need to help pay the mortgage or rent of the home they live in.

Perhaps if men and women actually spent time getting to know each other and live together for at least 3 years before getting married or having children, then your relationship is more likely to last the stressful years of parenting young children.

• The more a man does for a woman the more she will hate him for it

• Barry

The reason for this is the welfare of the kids. They are the innocent parties and are due financial support. How else would you solve the issue?