Why is suicide frowned upon in society when its answer to a lot of problems in life?
- ChristianLv 52 months agoFavourite answer
Because of the impact on their loved ones.
- 1 month ago
There are a lot of common problems in life:
1. Getting molested as a child
2. Getting divorce
3. Getting laid off from work.
4. Financial Problems
All of these problems can be overcome and the fastest way to overcome it to find people like yourself or who have had these challenges and focus on that.
- THE BANNIBAL ONELv 72 months ago
I have no idea.
People don't help them any way.
You can have 24/7 pain with no escape.
- JesereLv 72 months ago
It's nt an answer it's an escape
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- A.J.Lv 72 months ago
It's quitting the game instead of playing it out. And often, it's like throwing the game pieces all over the place. It also demonstrates a failure in society as a second view. Take your choice; maybe both.