Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

Wearing wet & muddy clothes for fun?

Been dating a girl for about a year & things couldn't be greater. Recently we went to a county fair. As usual she was overdressed (she ALWAYS dressed up) wearing a pink bodycon sweater dress with a black leather jacket & black stiletto boots. As luck would have it started to pour rain turning the fairgrounds into a muddy mess. I expected her to panic like most girls. Instead she willingly got soaked from the pouring rain & got super muddy from splashing around! She encouraged me to join her, which I did. Kinda seemed odd at 1st but it was fun. Couple days later we planned to go atv riding. She shows up at my farm wearing a white/floral pattern  tight fitting summer dress with a pair of white wedge heels! I looked at her funny & asked if that's what she was wearing & she said "Yes!" Needless to say it didn't take long & she was a muddy mess! Again, she seemed to enjoy it & in no way seemed concerned about her outfit. In a strange way I must admit she did look kinda hot dressed up pretty even after she had gotten all muddy. Seems like a odd way to have fun but I guess I can go with it??

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Some people might find it a bit odd but if you both seem to enjoy it then ultimately.....who cares! I think it's kinda fun. Living on a farm i deal with dirt & mud on a daily basis so I'm forever ruining clothes. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Dating doesn't have to do with things being greater.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You have excuses to grope her

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.