Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

New British owners of The Washington Redskins want to change name and logo to a British name. Americans have stopped watching NFL. Thoughts?

• snafu

Lol. I can see why they’ve done it in these enlightened times.  I don’t follow the NFL so it doesn’t bother me.  

We Britishers rule the World.

Defenders of Faith.

Masters of the Universe.

All English Words belong to us regardless.

Therefore anything in the English Language belongs to Great Britain.

...I thought all this was the accepted reality anyway...

Personally, I couldn't care less what they do. The NFL is a joke anyway.

Owned by British Snyder, financed by British-owned Nike. Yes, it's all British. This site is ripe with British trolls out your ears so they're trying to make it look like Americans are doing this junk to themselves. The NFL is dead with zero real fans and perpetually empty closed stadiums. The British did this because they want to replace the NFL with gaytard soccer teams with gaytard British names. No secret to anyone except the British troll farms on British troll-rich sites like Yahoo Answers.

Owned by an American, sponsored by Fed-Ex. 

Nothing to do with the British.

What new British owners? Trolling are you?

Thoughts? 

New Name: Washington BoIIocks-for-Brains

New Slogan: Makes Test Cricket look knicker-wettingly exciting!

Why would anyone pay good money to watch 50 (60?) great dozy wussies put on 25kg of body-armour just to play a horribly bastardised form of Rugby?

You benighted, god blighted former colonials - daft as a brush or what?

• We could call them The Washington 1812s with a logo of the White House in flames.