TCCWOWNER asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Is DX overrated?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

in my opinion, no.

• They were one of the better factions in The History of The WWWF/WWF/WWE but have never been as important as Triple H and Shawn Michaels thinks they are. More of a manifestation of Triple H and Shawn Michaels getting to hang out with people they like. There have been Factions in The History of The WWWF/WWF/WWE that I have enjoyed more such as The Ministry of Darkness led by The Undertaker and Paul Bearer.

• 1 month ago

Yes, they are overrated.

• 2 months ago

No more than the NWO to be honest 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes they were good for laughs not as iconic as NWO though. The original DX and second DX group were okay. When Triple H and Shawn Michaels tried to resurrect it many years later was just sad.

• Uzaif
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

NWO was overrated not DX.

• 2 months ago

Yes they were the WWE’s answer to the nWo and while they helped elevate Triple H to main event status they were not as influential as you would think. It was The Rock becoming star, stone cold Steve Austin and a host of other people not just Triple’s claim to fame

• Adam
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes. Their impact wasn't as big as they claim and I often think their legacy is based on what HBK and HHH became rather than what it was. Claiming they were a big part of WWE beating wcw is a joke. That's down to Austin, Tyson and McMahon

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.