Anonymous

Americans are leaving ?

Is it true that Americans are leaving to start a new life in other countries such as Europe, Japan, Australia. etc because of the economy and chaos? 

• Lili

No.  For one thing, no one can just pick up and permanently move to another country. You need a visa, and that means a job offer. Or, you need a lot of money to invest in a new country, such as in a business that will hire a lot of locals.

For another, the economies of other countries aren't in any better shape than ours right now because of the virus.  Finally, many countries aren't letting Americans in -- also because of the virus.

I've never understood why people think you can move to another country just because you want to.  It doesn't work that way.

I heard that the Americans that are leaving are usually just going North to Canada.

No--Americans are banned from entering all of those countries because they're diseased.

• Ludwig

Can't say I have seen many in my country.   Of course, that may be because we no longer let them in, due to their disease.

Yes u are write, all amaricens are leaving to live on the ocean with water

Americans must be extremely shallow and retarded if they think that capitalism is good. 

Capitalism will be the death of humanity we need socialism I don't see anything bad with national education and national health system 

Only retarded Americans can't see this since their education is limited 

No, it's the other way around.  Those places are in a worse situation than whatever is happening in America.    What's taking place are Americans migrating internally, moving to smaller towns within America.

People here make jokes about it but I doubt anyone is really moving.

• Alex

I wouldnt be surprised I'm already considering leaving to Europe this country is full of nut case Muricans.