Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why doesn't the media ever talk about children of politicians?

One thing I noticed when people are running for president, or even just politicians in general, the media never tries to bag on their children or try and find some dirt on the. Why is this? Even for our current and past presidents.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

The Jwe run US media + the US Corporations + the US govt have this agreement .  You scratch my back and in return I will scratch your back.  Very much deserving the nick name "Jwe Run Fake News"

• BB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Minor children have typically been voluntarily treated as off-limits by the media insofar as negative reporting, though there have been a couple of snipes from time to time.  Adult children don't normally receive too much attention unless they screw up or put themselves out there.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Unless the child is in real trouble, it would be an invasion of privacy.

Usually if the criminal child is of a Democrat it is ignored anyway. Democrats have introduced a law to protect their children from publicity.

• bil
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The Democrat 'media' talks constantly about the kiddos of REPUBLICAN presidents. They just don't talk about Democrat theft 'experts' like the Clinton, Biden, Kennedy kiddos.

Source(s): Of course if the Democrat press DOES talk about a kiddo of a Democrat - it is a puff peace about the contribution to world peace of a brave Democrat 'journalist' like Chelsea or 'activist' RFK jr. or 'innocent' Hunter.
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because they are not running for anything.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Bidens kid are fvk ups,

• 2 months ago

I KNOW right?

Does Biden even HAVE children? No one knows because the media never talks about them... 

Perhaps they should try and be good HUNTERS and track any down.... 

• 2 months ago

A member of the thoughtless social media generation , are we ?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.