Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Biden to Muslim Voters: I Wish Schools Taught More About Islam?

Joe Biden told Muslim voters attending Monday's "Million Muslim Votes" summit he wishes schools in the United States would teach more about the Islamic faith.

"I wish we talked about all the great confessional faiths," Biden said during the summit hosted by Emgage Action, the country's largest Muslim American PAC, reports Fox News. "It's one of the great confessional faiths."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A vote for Demcorats-->  A Vote for America death

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Sergio
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is incredible, the Democrats are on their knees before the Marxists of BLM and antifa, the allies of Islam, they just lack the other leg. And they proclaim with their politically correct propaganda a rosy Islam, Heidi, sweetened ...

The only one who tells the truth about Islam and its violence, its hatred, its intolerance is Trump. Without a doubt. It is too treacherous.

One could quantify how many times the liberal chains name or report on Linda Sarsour or Ilhan Omar by comparing what they say about Wafa Sultan or Ayaan Hirsi Ali O, between those who lie about Islam, the former, and those who tell the truth about Islam, the second.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Dude...lay off the crack. Bad stuff maynerd

• 2 months ago

For once I agree with him.  It’s important to teach children how vile and disgusting Islam is and what an evil demon Muhammad was

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Some people have already taught us all about the Religion of Pieces...

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Murikkka would need to start off by just teaching more.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Did he also tell the Muslims that he was actively looking to destroy Christianity by closing parochial schools?

• 2 months ago

Joe turned loose. This is the direct fear of his string

pullers. Joe needs to be given a cognitive ability test.

• Strega
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Learning about other faiths? Oh no the horrors. What else scares you snowflake? Teaching about does not = endorsement of. Think about it for a few and I'm confident you'll realize that. Wait, no I'm not.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your reaction is pretty hilarious and so typical of an ignorant rural conservative. It’s true there should be a curriculum that teaches people about many many world religions. You’ve been taught to violently hate Islam specifically, simply because the GOP found it convenient to mobilize votes if there was a boogieman to unite against.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.