Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 month ago

Personally, do you prefer the Muslims or Jews?

It's sounds strange but I Adore Matzo Balls with a good Bengali Curry.

It's the melding of two cultures in Culinary Bliss that interests me.

Fortunately both adhere to similar dietary prohibitions due to the lack of refrigeration available circa 2nd Century BCE.

I'd like to try a Bacon Biryani but I'd be accused of being apostate & all over some sliced pig.

Honestly!

Some People...!

Just because they are different & have different beliefs does not make them wrong about things.  

They are still all human beings no matter what everyone else thinks. I don't see anyone anywhere in the world wearing wings on their backs.  Like I said, we are all human.

Only superhuman is preferred, which can be achieved by mastering the doctrine of God and Holy Spirit

https://gracegems.org/Pink/attributes_of_god.htm

https://gracegems.org/Pink/holy_spirit.htm

• jean

the jews. The muslims are following a false religion and ripped off the bible mercelously

• Rick

the Jews win every time .....................................

Married to one and best friends with another..I am not bothered.Am bothered you even ask ...

I see nothing wrong with either of these people.

Neither.  I have met upstanding human beings that were Muslims and Jews.  I just don't want to work for a Muslim again.  Their culture, not their religion, is to be rotten to underlings

Personally, I don’t have a preference. 

Jews by a mile.  Islam is an evil, evil religion