Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Is there a way to save the White race from extinction?

More bothered about the HUMAN RACE..What is the White Race..? Do tell..Are my relations who live in The Middle East, who have fair hair & green eyes, WHITE? Also I think it stinks that you feel free to publish that photo of a family I suppose without their say so...Disgusting but what do we expect from presumed RACISTS?

Bribe whites to have babies?

I know I'd have to do it as a hobby cause I got me a black wife already.

LOL>...that you think race is meaningful really tells us all we need to know about you.  

Yes, it's called unity, but many of these white liberals prefer to see themselves as "open-minded" and keep undermining our efforts.

People don't realize that we are all variations of different humanoid species.

There is the obvious such as the Black, White and Asian races, but furthermore to that even within those ethnic groups there are also subcategories.

For example somebody from Norway would have very different ethnic traits from somebody from perhaps Sicily.

I love scientific studies, but these liberals keep classifying us as "One Race" which really hinders further research into ethnic studies in fear of being called "racist".We all know that a wolf is not a dog and that a zebra is not a horse, yet why is it taboo to studies the differences between human species.I mean each ethnic group has different volumes of neanderthal DNA

East Asian races need less sleep to sustain themselves than Europeans do?

Black races have different bone density from the rest of the world?

I mean I could spend all day pointing out scientific differences on difference human races.

It's actually sad because nobel prize winner James Watson (Who discovered the structure of DNA in the 1960s), was actually let go from his job because of his ethnic studies of different races because it wasn't very "politically correct".

@ Jea - White does not mean only skin color. Nobody says East Asians like Japanese, Koreans, Han Chinese are white because they happen to have white skin. The OP is asking about indigenous Europeans.

There is no threat to the traits of fair skin, blue eyes, fair or red hair and types 1 and 2 hair textures.

There is no white race.  Hope that helps.

You only need a pair.

One word: Vote!  Trump and Pence are pro-white and believe in the preservation of white superiority.  If Trump doesn’t win in November America will officially explode into Civil War.  Trump will Command Troops to eliminate anyone against his MAWA agenda.  Don’t worry, Fox News and Trump will protect the white race to the very end!

• Ian

Thankfully NO...we need to fade away a little...