How did you discover Yahoo Answers?

I was already part of another Y/A! site that was much like Answers, before they replaced it... so early 2006. 

This was about the time y/a started--about 2006. If was one of two ways:

** Yahoo was promoting a new service at the time.

** somebody at the public library told me about y/a. I didn't own a computer then and used the library, free service.

I don't remember, lol

If I recall, I came across it by accident.  I was trying to fix a computer problem, so I googled the problem and up came some yahoo answers responses to it.

Some images of stupid questions I saw on Geocities. The answers prompt me to sign up. 

• Rick

I used to work nights, and was BORED !!!!!

• Sam

I've already forgotten if I ate breakfast yesterday.   

pewdiepie

didn't notice I paused on that but OKKKKKKK

I asked the Internet a question about mixed drinks. That was in 2006 or 2007. I didn't become a regular until almost 4 years ago when I was recovering from surgery and had nothing better to do while I was basically immobile at the hospital.

One of my daughters found it for me in 2010.