Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Is anyone here happily married like I am this isn’t a troll question this is a serious question  ?

I have been happily married for 46 years and I have my own children and grandchildren and I am also married to a wonderful husband he is an amazing father and grandfather 

• Lili

Yes, I've been happily married since 1986 -- 34 years.

My marriage isn't perfect -- no marriage is -- but we are extremely compatible in most ways and feel happy to have found one another. We are still very much in love.

We are set up to provide advice ,what kind would you like?

I consider my marriage happy, but that doesn't mean we don't have all the standard conflicts and differences of opinion that occur in any marriage. I guess it comes down to whether a couple is willing to compromise and communicate or not. 

Yes.  I do admit I DON'T understand why you keep posting about your happy marriage.

I'm happily married.  I don't feel a need to inform people of that fact.

yes 29 happy years

Yes.  My husband and I will be celebrating our 28th anniversary this fall.  

I've been married for 32 years now to a man I've lived with for 36 years. I like him! I've no intention of looking elsewhere. I I'm both happy and fortunate in many area of my life. Including my marriage. Quite thankful. 

• Jesere

I congratulate you,  I believe a truly wonderful man who is happy has a truly wonderful women who is happy as a partner. 

I am with the man I fell in love with at first sight in the Spring of 1975, our Senior year. We dated all summer,  in the Fall he was off to college and I was to report for duty in the Navy.  

We didn't break up, we le each other go. 

In the Spring of 2010 we found each other again. He was widowed and I divorced. When we saw each other face to face in September 2010 time melted and we picked up where we left off. We have been together since. We are happy, healthy,  adventurous and life is good.  .

It will be 22 years for my wife and I in November. Congratulations, you and your husband have set the bar very high and I hope you lift it up much higher still. I have a failed engagement in my past, while my wife is divorced, so we didn't find each other right away. I believe that those experiences made us appreciate one another more.

I was married for 36 years. And considered it normal. Sadly she died of cancer.