What "private" things can I build? (see label)?

A lot of people have private gyms, libraries, etc. What else can be "built" like that? What are your (normal !!!) ideas?

• .

Your question belongs in Entertainment & Music>Polls& Surveys as it's currently in Health>Diet & Fitness and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

• Speed

If I were that kind of wealthy, I'd probably start with the library and the gym (which I would probably *still* not visit enough), then move on to a home theater, a spa with a steam room, and an indoor pool in a separate wing (since the smell of chlorine is not the scent I want for the rest of the house), with a roof that can be opened like a stadium room when the weather's good.