Anonymous

It's possible for a white person to turn brown because of the constantly sun exposure?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

if you mean tanning, yes.

If you mean whether white people who live in south-africa for generations will magically develope a darker skin, no

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Although I get tan, my hair gets sun bleached and becomes lighter.

It changes back eventually though

• 2 months ago

Um....yeah, it's called a tan.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It depends what their skins mechanism is to tanning. If it’s extremely pale skin, and they just burn and turn red, then they would just turn back to their natural color once the skin regenerates. 

In general in Southern European countries and Arab countries people can be slightly tan still look white but tan easily. 

I think if a white person who has the propensity of tan (and is not extremely pale) can after some time, that is excessive exposure to the sun turn brown, but would still be very red. They would still return to their natural color soon after their skin recovers from the damage.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yep. That's common for white people to get brown skin in mostly hot countries such as Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Brazil, Iran, Turkey, Egypt, Lebanon, Israel & U.S States such as Florida.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes.  Melanin darkens to sun exposure.  Enough can look brown.  

• 2 months ago

NO JUST A LITTLE DARKER...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.