What's your opinion about LG smartphones?

Are they good or bad?

• Jack

I'm someone that has two phones. The one im on now is a Note 9 500GB. My second phone, originally I bought as an 80 dollar LG with Simple Mobile in agreement to have a plan, I beat the **** out of it and it worked well and software I needed to use on it worked. I eventually upgraded that phone to the Samsung J9 because I didn't want the other one to crop up before I could transfer the number. The J9 is a piece of **** and cost 20 dollars more, just is not the same thing. I don't know what the LGs are like as a daily phone, but it seems the higher end ones are actually pretty good. I may even at some point re replace the Samsung with another LG because it is so slow and flimsy.

it is generally a cheap product for user unwilling to spend too much on tech gadgets, they are buggy and ugly, not cool at all, I personally think

I had one and after a year and a half it stopped working. 

Have they started selling FREE stuff ? :)

• rodcom

There are cheap ones and good ones, just like every other brand.  My daughter has had 2 of them, and found them to be very durable and good battery life.  If you want to game on it, then you should buy a higher priced one to get the processing power.

I would never get another one. My first one was an LG G3 and it had so many annoying bugs. Now I have an iPhone and I'll never go back.

I've had mine for 5 years and I'm very happy with it. 

there ok , old saying you get what you pay for .The skies the limit on phones

My LG Rebel Lte is a fine one, but after 3 years I had to replace the battery.

My newer LG Solo Lte is also great, but am holding it in reserve.

My service is through a no contract 1 year subscription with limited minutes, text, and data that is enough for for just emergencies away from home.  At home, I use a wireless connection to my network and go to the Internet for free.

• L

I had an LG G3 back in 2014. Only LG phone I've ever had and also the only phone I've ever had to inexplicably stop working on its own. So my experience was negative.

Love their TVs though. Nothing but good experiences with their TVs.