Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

My name is Karen and I hate it please help?

Everyone keeps mocking my name and purposely saying Karen and laughing. I wanna change my name because its affecting my life

That's when you pull out the desert eagle and ask them if they still think it's funny.

• WOOWHO

i said the name Karen and NO laughter or mocking  resulted  from myself or others in hearing distance  so the claim of EVERYONE is FALSE  the SOURCE is NOT the name KAREN, but the SPECIFIC  Individuals engaging in laughter and Mocking

aka BULLIES ,and Bulling is distinctive pattern of  deliberate;y  repeated  harming  or HUMILIATING others  psychology studies indicate such persons suffer from LOW self esteem and compensate by PROJECTING  and diminishing other

Bullies  LACK pro - social  behaviors  and are untroubled by anxiety

WHY  because its a behavior that WORKS is effective  to  GET what they want , for the short term SOCIAL DOMINANCE  they TARGET  people who do not show ASSERTIVENESS who are NON THREATENING  and  radiate FEAR 

advice KEEP the NAME ... DUMP the   specific people  who are bullies

there are 7 BILLION other people to associate with

• Jack

It's not easy breezy and simple to change your name, a lot of people go by a nickname....................................................

• car253

What state do you live in?   Go to your local courthouse to see a judge to change your name. 

they are trying to get you to change your name to kareen to fit gay muslim oil baron and international business conglomerate policy. 

they have focused on you because your tough pretty and smart and obviously independant.

You can snucker them by bending a little and flippimg a "kareen" out occasionally when someone goes "karen".

screw with them ... enjoy..you get to have fun. A lot of people dont get that.

Ignore them. Do they pay your bills? Scratch your back? No? Figured as much.

They're only doing it because they're getting a reaction from you. Time for you to start looking bored and say, "What, you STILL think this is funny?" then shake your head in pity at their tiny boring lives, and turn away. 

It's only affecting your life because you're LETTING it. It's "Karen" today but it'll be something else soon.

If it is affecting your life so bad that it makes you want to kill yourself, then I’d suggest saving up for a name change because I heard they can get pretty expensive. If not, I suggest just laughing along to the Karen-jokes and move on. Eventually the jokes are gonna be played out. Just have hope that the “Karens” out there will come to their senses and become good human-beings. 

You are more than a meme.

• Rick

POOOOF !!!!   I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU SUE !!!!