Can I help sperm get into my cervix? Is thag necessary?

I was wondering if you can help sperm get into the cervix yourself. I know doctors can ejaculate it directly into the cervix, bit how can I help the sperm at home? E.g. my partner ejaculated in me. What can I do for more sperm to get into the cervix? 

Stay on your back for 12 hours after *******, so the gravity will help the sperms

If you don't know how conception occurs, you shouldn't be having a baby. 

Fertilization happens in the uterus, Dear.

Try not to have a baby.  That also seems to work.100% of the time. Only the STRONGEST GET THERE, not some weak kneed 4 eyed 3 armed jerk-off.

stand on your head after sex

• edward

You don’t want soerm cells in your cervix my friend.  You want them to go past your cervix and enter the uteris...you really shouldn’t be having sex since apparently only doctors can ejaculate directly into the cervix and any regular man can’t do the same

• LizB

They can get into your cervix on their own. When inseminations are done by a fertility specialist, the semen sample is "washed" first to remove seminal fluid and dead or abnormal sperm. If your partner has an abundant amount of healthy, normal sperm, they'll get where they need to go without any help.

Standard.

Roll on to your back, shoulders with you legs & bum high in the air. That is all you need to do for 15 minutes or so.