Why do liberals go around wearing home made masks instead of N95? Are they trying to spread the virus?

because I think my hollowed out poodle head mask is cool. 

N95 masks are relatively hard to come by.  They're also not necessary for most people.  And we want to save the N95 masks for health care workers, first responders, and other workers in high risk environments, not have them sitting at home most of the day in some retiree's house so that he can use it once a week to go buy groceries.

I'm still wearing the paper mask that I used from day 1.

• Mog

I wear n95 masks. I bought them over a year ago for some chemicals I was using on my basement floor. I dug them out when this pandemic started up. I have a couple of n100 masks too but they’re probably no good anymore. Been used too many times. 

I have homemade N95 masks. 

No. They're trying not to take valuable N95 masks that are in short supply from first responders that really need them.