me asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Can you list 5 bad words used to describe a human being in a negative light that you can attach  to Donald Trump?

For example, he is a liar. He is corrupt. He is a traitor.  He is a psychopath.  etc....

• bill

You have a bright future at the NY Times or the CBC.

cat call any of them about trump , all politicians lie , he is corrupt well everyone is corrupt , hes a psychopath well is not a psycholiogist or spent hours anaylizing him , and the rest ect  , lol aint a democrat..lol.. seem you have something against trump, after all he is rich , being the president for free ..

• amy

If you dont want him we'll have him.

No I can not think of anything.

Not a psych section question.

Nepotism! Cronyism, RASCALISM! In service to the enemy. Now the choice, she's a' clear; you got Pappy O'Danielle, salve of the interet, o' me, Homa' Stokes, servant of the little man. Ain't that right little fella?

-He ain't Lyin!