How come racist men & women in USA are out to punish mostly homeless men?

I've seen this happen in public.

Basically the bullies prey on those men showing weakness

To Jim, he doesn't refer to political compass left or right wing. He refers to left wing as better childhood than right wing.

To, jim, or those with low income

Chuck chambers from icarly

I don't know about homeless men being punished largely by racists (where I live, most of the homeless I've seen are white, aside from one black guy who was an idiot and performed a stunt that wound up being fatal, for a measly $6 offered by another black guy), but generally, the people who harass and bully the homeless are just being bullies out for a power trip. They don't care what color the homeless are.

Bullies are weak, narcissists. Homeless people are vulnerable. Narcissists bully and take advantage of vulnerable groups and people. It's pathetic. Crony capitalism has to end. It's a pathetic system

Right Wing Authoritarianism is considered by some to be a form of mental illness.

I also think there is such a thing as Left Wing Authoritarianism (Mao Zedong and Maximilien Robespierre should come to mind)