Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

I haven't pooped in a week?

I usually poop every 2-3 days sometimes even 4 so i didn't think much of it at first but it's been a whole week and still nothing, i don't even feel like i have to poop and my stomach keeps growling and making noises. Is that something i should worry about? I drank about 3-4 liters of water yesterday and still nothing, i don't have any other simptoms it's just that and i can't go to my doctor for another week and a half since i'm on a vacation, i will go back if it's urgent i just can't tell if it is or isn't since i feel perfectly fine.

psyllium husk soaked in a glass of water

at night and taken in the morning should

clear the bowels

If you have a blockage you need to worry about that.  Likely you are eating a poor diet that does not include enough fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. 

I would continue to drink plenty of water and you should be fine. If you can get your hands on some bottles of magnesium citrate that will help you go sooner. If your diet was a healthy one you should be going every day at least once. You need to be eating more fiber.

Go by some psyllium husk 👌🏽 major fiber.