Anonymous

I seriously do not know who to ?

VOTE for? 

I will be honest I am an idiot when it comes to politics. 

Is it best in my favor to just NOT vote this election of 2020? 

Just realize that Donald Trump is by far best candidate! 

Voting is a right.  It is never "best" in your favor to not vote, that simply means you didn't care enough to have an opinion about how the government is ran or being run.

• Lisa A

Vote! Vote for anyone who is not Trump.

You've got plenty of time to go to your Public Library and borrow some books on Politics.  I'm rereading the Political books my kids read when they were 9 years old, as they just give the basics which are easy to understand.  Another great idea is to research the Political Parties that exist in your country.  If your an America, that's either the Republicans (currently in power) or the Democrats.  Find out what their policies are and vote for the party you believe would serve your own interests.  It's important to vote in elections as whichever party wins, will have an affect on all your daily lifestyle choices.

• Chris

There's an option to Abstain but I don't think many people bother casting it.

but otherwise, just don't vote for trump

• J

Trump is corrupt and lies constantly. He’s damaging to our democracy. Many people on this site are trump supporters, but he’s dangerous for this country. I don’t care if you’re liberal or conservative, trump is only concerned about himself. Trump likes to try to convince people that every bit of news that makes him look bad is fake. It’s pathetic and some people just eat it up. 

Voting is an independent decision that every American who is eligible has the opportunity to make. I nor can anyone else tell you who to vote for. If you don't know who you want to vote for, the option to write in a candidate is always available. However, if you want to decide between the two candidates that are at the forefront, it behooves you to understand their platforms, and whether or not you think the country will be better off or worse with either at the helm. 

Not voting is also a choice, because there isn't a law that makes it mandatory to vote. At the same time, one must understand that other countries in the world operate under oppressive regimes, which means there are those who do not have the same opportunities as we do. Therefore, not voting is essentially taking the privileges we have for granted. Regardless of who you vote for, it is your decision and yours alone. 

Don't vote then.

• y

Go watch Yates testimony.

Don’t feel bad. Most of us don’t know what we’re doing when it comes to who to vote for. How else are you going to explain ending up with Trump versus Biden?